Richard Robertson (iMotorhome editor) recently spent a few days on the South Coast of NSW, reviewing our new Trakkaway 700 motorhome. Richard reviewed the original model in Issue 13 and Issue 55 so he was keen to sample the latest incarnation to see how it has developed!
- The front cab iPad/tablet clip and TomTom app combination found to be the best navigation Richard has experienced in any vehicle
- Suspension upgrades in both the front and rear as standard features, provided the Trakkaway 700 with a Mercedes-Benz style driving experience
- New optional Alfresco outdoor unit (sits between the entry door and passenger’s cab door) – described as an outdoor lifestyle centre with its own 51-litre compressor fridge; a slideout shelf with hot and cold water and a removable hand basin (the tap is also a pull-out hand shower)
- The biggest development is the raised floor. It’s now flat from cab to bedroom, where there’s just a small single step to the sleeping area. In terms of liveability it’s the single biggest improvement to the Trakkaway 700 Remote
- Serious window space provides an abundance of light and fresh air, especially in the dinette and bedroom
- Trakka offers an LPG cooktop that comes with its own 4 kg cylinder as a no-charge option
- Patented Switch Mode Bathroom with its remote controlled toilet that tucks away beneath the vanity to provide an extra large shower cubicle, saves space without too many compromises
- The 1.95 x 1.35 m island bed, is remote controlled and when you’re travelling fits snugly against the kitchen and bathroom end panels. Only one kitchen drawer is inaccessible in this mode, which is no real bother.
“If you’re in the market for a compact luxury motorhome that combines European style with the best in Australian innovation, construction and quality, look no further.”
You can read the full issue featuring our Trakkaway 700 HERE or just the Trakkaway review by clicking the iMotorhome cover image above.